1. Purpose of the AME Working Group
To generate, synthesise, and use agency-specific and inter-agency evidence to promote effective interventions
2. Key Priorities
- Disseminate findings of CPiE Research prioritisation exercises.
- Support CPMS review through development of evidence briefs, review of indicators and use, and development of a set of interagency indicators.
- Review and update CPRA.
- Support the CP AoR in updating the Guidelines on the Integration of CP in Multi-sector Assessments.
- Support the CP AoR in completing the pilot testing of the Situation & Response Monitoring Toolkit in two locations.
- Develop evidence briefs on key issues that relate to CPiE.
3. Key Tools and Resources
- Briefing Note: Setting the Global Research Agenda for Child Protection in Humanitarian Contexts
- Child Protection Rapid Assessment [ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, ARABIC]
- Child Protection in Emergencies Monitoring Toolkit
- Child Protection in Emergencies Initial Assessment Toolkit
- Site Specific Child Protection Rapid Assessment
- Child Protection in Emergencies Assessment Flowchart
- Evidence briefs
4. Working Group Member Organisations
- Child Safe Horizons
- Columbia University
- CPC Learning Network
- Plan International
- Save the Children
- Silberman School of Social Work
- Terre des Hommes
- War Child (UK and Holland)
- World Vision International
5. Contact Details