1. The Purpose of the Cash Transfer & Child Protection Task Force
To document evidence on the impact and effectiveness of cash transfers on child protection outcomes in emergencies, their potential for greater use and impact, and their risks in order to improve policy and practice with respect to cash transfers and child protection in emergencies.
2. Key Priorities
- Document and analyse the current evidence base on cash transfer programs and child protection in emergencies to determine and publicise evidence needs.
- Strengthen the evidence base on pathways of impact and effectiveness of cash transfer programs on child protection outcomes in emergencies in accordance with the Task Team research agenda.
- Develop and disseminate practical, evidence-based tools and guidance to mitigate risks and increase effectiveness of CTP and child protection.
- Ensure that child protection actors are equipped with available evidence/tools and connected with fellow practitioners, as well as with cash actors, donors and other policy makers, to effectively coordinate and advocate for improved policy and practice.
3. Key Tools and Resources
- Reports and analyses
- Guidance and tools
- Links to external resources
4. Task Force Member Organisations
- Cash Learning Partnership
- CP AoR
- Human Rights Center (UC Berkeley)
- Plan International
- Save the Children
5. Contact Details