The overall role of the Case Management and CPIMS+ Manager will be twofold:
SCI Case Management
- Lead on the quality of Save the Children's case management programme under the technical supervision of the Senior Child Protection Specialist
- Develop a case management capacity building plan to strengthen Save the Children's technical capacity and ability to provide quality support to vulnerable and at-risk children
- Roll out case management supervision, coaching and mentoring, facilitate case review meetings
- Review existing systems and structures, harmonize approaches and contextualise existing case management and child protection information management systems, practices, and procedures to ensure these are consistent, effective and meet minimum standards.
- Roll out of CPIMS+ in country
- Create practical SOPs and tools for case workers and data management officers
- Develop and roll out a tailored capacity building plan for case and information management based on identified needs
- Develop and roll out tailored community-based workshops to sensitize communities and key stakeholders on case management and receive feedback
- Work in coordination with CPSC and CMTF members and participate in cluster initiatives (especially regarding UASC and FTR)
The Specialist will work closely internally with the Child Protection and Youth Specialist, Child Protection Managers, Case Management Officers and case workers and externally with the CPIMS Global Task Force Lead, CPSC, and Case Manager Task Force.
Duration: 9 months
For more information or to apply, visit: https://www.savethechildren.net/jobs/job-details/5667.