The IRC is seeking a Case Management Capacity Building Specialist to provide country-level case management support to three countries as well remote technical assistance to other countries as requested. This position will support the Capacity Building Specialist of IRC in implementing the work plan of the Case Management Task Force of the Alliance for 12 months.
- Advanced degree in social work or equivalent combination of education and experience related to direct social work practice
- A minimum of five years’ professional experience, with a combination of direct service delivery and management of child protection case management programs for children in humanitarian contexts; familiarity with broader Child Protection in Emergencies (CPiE) programming and interventions an asset
- Proven experience in delivering child protection, case management, and psychosocial support training with a variety of audiences
- Experience with data collection, monitoring, analysis, and evaluations within CPiE programming
- Excellent communication skills in English and French. Written and spoken fluency in Spanish and/or Arabic would be an asset.
- Flexibility, diplomacy, leadership, cultural sensitivity, and the ability to work well both alone and in teams, often in very difficult operating contexts
- Ability to be deployed up to 70% of the time.
For more information or to apply, visit: https://rescue.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=2601.