The Ubuntu Care project is ending on 31st December 2018 and, in line with the HI Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Policy and the existing agreement with the donor, a final evaluation and endline survey will be conducted. This will facilitate accountability to beneficiaries and other stakeholders, as well as the donor, while also supporting the gathering and documentation of best practices and lessons learnt. They will also enable the project to evaluate its final progression against individual objectives.
Specific objectives of the Endline Survey:
- To collect quantitative and qualitative data at the end of the project for the chosen indicators using among other tools, a KAP survey;
- To provide a meaningful understanding of progress toward targets and changes in the indicators being measured;
- To highlight significant, important and interesting findings that might inform future programming; and
- To analyse results and produce a comprehensive endline report.
Specific objectives of the Final Evaluation:
- To assess the achievements of the expected results, as well as to capture unintended outcomes;
- To assess the changes in the lives of children (boys and girls) with and without disabilities, their families, communities and the service providers in the project intervention areas;
- To determine and qualify the level and the quality of the interaction/connection between the active actors in child protection safety net;
- To highlight the national/regional policies changes due to advocacy work;
- To identify and document specific cases on how sexual violence influence disability;
- To assess the level of children participation using levels of child participation;
- To assess the satisfaction level of beneficiaries: families, children;
- To capture lessons learnt and best practices that HI can build on for future interventions; and
- To produce final report, including recommendations for future improvement.
For more information or to apply, see the attached TOR or visit: https://reliefweb.int/job/2853083/endline-survey-and-final-evaluation.