The overall objective of this exercise is to develop Plan International’s Integrated Protection Mobile Service Delivery Guidance and accompanying tools/resources. Specific objectives include:
- To review internal and external documents existing on protection mobile services delivery; and
- To develop a Step-by-step Guidance to support program practitioners to design, implement, monitor and evaluate an Integrated Protection Mobile Service Delivery Approach.
The expected outputs are:
- Zero draft of the Guidance with tools for review by Plan International Staff;
- Final draft of the first version of the guidance with tools;
- A powerpoint presentation of the guidance; and
- Feedback form to collect lessons learned to inform the second version.
- Proven expertise in Child Protection and Gender-based Violence in Emergencies;
- Knowledge of the Child Protection Minimum Standards;
- Experience in developing guidance and ability to distil various viewpoints into cohesive guidance;
- Advanced university degree in education, social work or another related discipline;
- Experience in conducting studies in West Africa Region;
- Fluency in French and English; and
- At least 10 years’ experience in planning and conducting evaluations within humanitarian sector.
The original deadline for this consultancy has been extended to 18 February 2019. For more information or to apply, see attached TOR.