The Risk Education Project Manager is responsible for coordinating, oversight of, and quality assurance of several parallel risk education implementers’ activities. The project relies on a number of external suppliers for its successful delivery and is working with firm deadlines. The project manager is responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle, from mobilisation, through operational phase and demobilisation. S/he must be able to apply, independently, the below duties and responsibilities of the project success criteria:
- Stakeholder management;
- Delivery and performance;
- Knowledge management;
- Personnel management, if applicable; and
- Monitoring and progress controls.
- Advanced University Degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in Project Management, Business Administration, Education or other relevant discipline with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience: or
- First level University Degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Project Management, Business Administration,Education or other relevant discipline, with a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience; or
- Military Experience (or relevant Police Experience) at the Senior NCO (Non-Commissioned Officer) or Officer level (or equivalent) with eleven (11) years of experience.
- Relevant experience is defined as experience in project development or management, with focus on monitoring, reporting, development or coordination in either public or private sector organizations.
- Experience in risk education is desired
- Experience delivering humanitarian projects in a challenging context is desired.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing) is required.
- Knowledge of another UN official language is desired.
For more information or to apply, visit: https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=16977#2.