Under the supervision of the AVR Director, the Specialist will be responsible for working with HI’s HQ Operations divisions involved in related activities and in close cooperation with the AVR Technical Unit staff members. The Advisor will be responsible to provide on time and adequate technical support to projects and programmes and to support the development of new and innovative methods and tools.
- Contribute to the strategy development and implementation of the AVR divisions strategic objectives;
- Ensure smooth cooperation with Operations Divisions;
- Support exploratory missions led by Operations’ Divisions;
- Collect and analyze relevant data to support project design & dissemination;
- Support the project designing, proposal and provide effective technical support;
- Support reports writing and project documents and tools validation;
- Identify research leads for relevant thematics, design and conduct research;
- Continuously improve and update data collection tools and methods;
- Oversee the process of Needs Assessments, Baseline Studies and Impact Assessments;
- Ensure strong and coherent data management, monitoring and evaluation;
- Ensure QA / QC SOPs are up-to-date and their implementation respected;
- Carry out regular field visits to monitor and advise the field staff in programme/project delivery;
- Carry out evaluation of programmes/projects;
- Provide technical support to ensure that HI is able to articulate and document relevant best practices;
- Ensure documentation and consolidation of success stories, which can be communicated externally;
- Contribute to the strengthening of human resources within HI in its area of expertise; and
- Contribute to HI’s participation to relevant professional networks and working groups, at national and international levels.
For more information or to apply, see attached ToR or visit: https://hi.profilsearch.com/recrute/en/fo_annonce_voir.php?id=3030&idpartenaire=131.