You will archive, help in documentation, and all supply chain, procurement and logistics activities supportive tasks according to supply chain department needs and policies so to accomplish the department goals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the service and maintenance of all vehicles.
- Ensure that vehicles are equipped with adequate items in line with base security plan.
- Check the fuel consumption and running cost, and reports all abnormalities to the Logistics & Procurement Officer.
- Manage and centralize transport requests and prepare the transportation plan in coordination with programs and other departments.
- Disseminate travel plans to all relevant staff and displays the information on a vehicle movement record.
- Under the direction of the Logistics and Procurement Officer, monitor and track allocation and usage of assets among programs and departments.
- Oversee maintenance of assets (and organize repairs and replacement if necessary).
- Update registration and documentation of assets and ensure all assets are labelled.
- Under the direction of the Logistics and Procurement Officer, collect quotes and organize the receipt of goods and payment of suppliers for items needed by the programs and other departments in respect of SEMA procurement policy and procedures.
- Prepare for the delivery of the items, and draw up GRN and SCNs.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of SEMA’s quality of work.
- Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
- Any other duties assigned by line manager when required
Qualification, Experiences and Competencies:
- An institute or university degree with at least 1 year of experience in a similar position and duties in NGOs or INGOs
- Ability to take initiative and work without supervision.
- People management skills that include diplomacy
- Ability to work with diverse people, communities, and cultures, with an understanding of cultural awareness practices.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint),
- Excellent communication skills
- Good skills in English and Arabic
Key Performance Indicators
- Committing to attendance policy
- Timely and quality knowledge products.
- Service and work Quality.
- communication skills
- Team Spirit
- Respect for Diversity
- Displays positive attitude
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Accountability and Leading by Example
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication; Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team
- Managing conflict and Client Orientation
- Learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others
- A challenging and exciting position in a positive and professional environment.
- Fixed term contract - 42.5 h/per week - till the end of December 2020 with possibility of extension based on performance and available budget.
- On-the-job training and orientation opportunities.
- Training Opportunities.
- Opportunity to take initiative and release your ideas and plans.
- Passionate team to work with.
PSEA, Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policies
SEMA explicitly prohibits and will not tolerate any forms of discrimination, abuse, exploitation, harassment, violations (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. Employees of SEMA and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, abuse or exploitation (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside SEMA as we consider involvement of humanitarian workers in acts of sexual exploitation and abuse or any other kind of discrimination is a grave violation of our responsibility to do no harm and to protect people affected by crises.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all its forms is unacceptable to SEMA, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its activities. SEMA is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
How to apply:
SEMA is looking for a high potential-**talented** and professional with positive attitude person.
You are interested!
We encourage you to check out the opportunities at SEMA and join our team!
If you are interested in the above post, you can visit our vacancies page in SEMA website and apply for it by filling out the application.
We appreciate your interest in joining professional team of SEMA.
We encourage qualified female applicants and qualified nationals to apply.
We encourage persons with disabilities to apply.
All applications will be dealt with the strictest confidence.
SEMA's team is waiting for the new talented member.
Deadline of applying will be 24th of May.
Good Luck and Stay Safe.