It is expected that the Video Production Consultant has specific knowledge in producing quality educational video content and understand effective online pedagogy principles for adult learners. This will be demonstrated with experience of delivering similar products for other organizations.
The scope of work is five videos in English, French and Arabic that will introduce CMTF’s key technical resources. Each video will capture the resources essential function and importance in building a case management system that ultimately serves the most vulnerable children. The work includes:
- Review and revise the initial script prepared by IRC/CMTF.
- Facilitate and organize audio recordings to match visuals. Stock footage will be provided by the IRC/CMTF.
- Create educational visuals (animations, drawings, etc.) in alignment with key resources highlighted.
- Conduct post-production editing of the footage.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SERVICE PROVIDER
Oversee the technical production of a high-quality video series including all project steps.
- Revise the initial script prepared by IRC/CMTF in order to have a detailed storyboard and comprehensive educational video guideline.
- Coordinate with the CMTF to execute high quality audio recordings and collect video visuals as needed.
- Provide all technical videography and editing equipment (microphones, headphones, cables, stands, etc.)
- Submit a preliminary “Look and Feel” sample of project outcomes.
- Independently conduct the post-production editing and finalization, thereby requiring a digital audio workstation and the respective programs for e.g. cutting, sound editing, adding subtitles. If music is embedded, service provider must hold the rights for the music to be used for the series or ensure a creative commons license for their use for this purpose.
- A high level of cooperation and professionalism with all parties involved in recording of content.
- Translations and embedding of subtitles into video content is highly preferred.
- Travel may be required, thus factored into project budget, pending discussion and confirmation of applicant selected.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE IRC
- Preparation of the preliminary script and stock footage according to outlined modules.
- Reviewing and offering revisions to the technical content.
- Identification of narrators (in English, Arabic and French) for each module and script.
- Supervision of the audio recordings while ensuring logistic support and technical content assistance.
- Provide access to necessary logos, stock footage, and visuals required to build video content.
- Coordinate with service provider should travel be required.
DELIVERABLES AND TIMELINE
- Five 1080p (1920x1080 resolution) high definition video of 5 minutes each in English, Arabic and French
- A detailed report on all recordings including script in digital format, names and contact details of all narrators and other persons involved.
The Video Production Consultant should start no later than March 18, 2019 and the final deliverable is expected no later than the end of July 31, 2019.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess University level qualifications (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in a relevant area.
- Experience working in audio/video production with demonstrated competency implementing and managing similar projects.
- Experience developing online learning content with adult learners as a targeted audience.
- Proven ability of creative work.
- High level of professionalism and communication with partners.
- Highly organized and autonomous, able to multi-task and prioritize workload when necessary.
- Written fluency in English.
Interested applicants should submit a one-page creative brief and an itemized quotation. Any supporting materials exhibiting experience and competency in similar projects are also welcome.
Complete applications should be submitted to email@example.com.
For more information, see the attached TOR.