1. Purpose of the Community Based Child Protection Task Force
To strengthen the evidence base for CBCP programming, documenting innovative and promising practice, and developing guidance and capacity building resources based on learning.
2. Key Priorities
- Develop a field guide for strengthening community based child protection based on a systematic review of literature and inputs from two pilot countries.
- Document and disseminate evidence-based good practice in mobile CBCP programming.
- Revise the CBCP Minimum Standard (16/17).
- Develop face-to-face and online capacity building resources and pilot training activities.
- Facilitate the sharing of capacity building, learning and knowledge resources through inter-agency forums.
- Create spaces for meaningful dialogue and reflection with key (CBCP) initiatives as well as with partners in other humanitarian sectors.
3. Key Tools and Resources
- Strengthening Community Based Child Protection in Humanitarian Settings: Webinar
- Evidence-based guidance
- Links to external sources
4. Task Force Member Organisations
- Child Frontiers
- Child Fund
- Child Safe Horizons
- Child Protection AOR
- Community Child Protection Exchange
- CPC Learning Network
- International Institute for Child Rights and Development
- International Rescue Committee
- Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Plan International
- RISE Learning Network
- Save the Children
- Terres de Hommes
- The Alliance
- War Child Holland
- World Vision International
5. Contact Details