Hope-Aid is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and non-religious organisation whose mission is to advance the socio-economic rights of women and children in Nigeria.
At Hope-Aid we believe that the equitable and judicious use of Nigeria’s resources will enhance the well-being of all her citizens including the poor and vulnerable. And so, our Vision is to see a nation where all children and their families have equal opportunities to realise their potentials for a life free of disadvantages and discrimination.
Hope-Aid Objectives include:
- Creating awareness of the laws and policies that protect women and children
- Advancing educational and counseling services
- Providing psychosocial support for disadvantaged children
- Working with women’s groups to develop environmentally friendly solutions to poverty
- Collaborating with our partners to protect the rights of children