It is with great pride that the global Child Protection Minimum Standards Working Group (CPMS WG) of the Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action (The Alliance) unveils the 2019 Edition of the CPMS.
The CPMS endeavours to be both comprehensive and concise. In order to accomplish that goal, we have developed a set of online-only materials that complement and complete the print version. Those materials are collected here and will be periodically updated as needed:
- Downloadable PDF of the 2019 Edition of the CPMS
- Online version of the 2019 Edition of the CPMS
- Full Acknowledgements: CPMS 2019
- Table of Indicators: CPMS 2019
- Glossary: CPMS 2019
- Further Resources: CPMS 2019
- Illustrated Standards: CPMS 2019
The 2019 edition of the CPMS (along with other standards) is available on the Humanitarian Standards Partnership app.
To support your use of the 2019 Edition of the CPMS, the Alliance has also developed the following: