The Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action (the Alliance) is hosting the 2019 Annual Meeting for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action in Geneva on 14 and 15 October 2019. The technical Working Groups and Task Forces of the Alliance will be meeting on 16 and 17 October 2019. The Alliance will also launch the 2019 Edition of the CPMS on 15 October 2019. Key portions of the annual meeting and launch will be shared on Facebook and Twitter.
Key documents to review include:
2. Agenda of the Annual Meeting
3. Background paper on the humanitarian-development nexus and child protection
4. Summary of submitted abstracts
5. Invitation to the CPMS Launch
6. Admin note for face-to-face participants in Geneva
Resources related to the 2019 Edition of the CPMS can be found here.