The Alliance has now produced a version 2 of the technical note on the protection of children during the COVID-19 pandemic. The aim of this brief is to support child protection practitioners to better respond to the child protection risks during a COVID-19 pandemic.
- Key Considerations: Family Tracing and Reunification (FTR) for Unaccompanied and Seperated Children (UASC) in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic and other potential infectious disease outbreaks
- Children, Isolation and Quarantine: Preventing Family Separation and Other Child Protection Considerations during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Social Protection and Child Protection: Working Together to Protect Children from the Impacts of COVID-19 and Beyond
- Guidance for Alternative Care Provision During COVID-19
- Weighing up the Risk: School Closure and Reopening Under COVID-19-When, Why, and What Impacts?
- Technical Note: Adaptation of Child Protection Case Management to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Technical Note: Child Helplines and the Protection of Children during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Key Messages and Considerations for Programming for Children Associated with Armed Forces or Armed Groups
- Working with Communities to Keep Children Safe
- Technical Note: COVID-19 and Child Labour
- COVID 19: Protecting Children from Violence, Abuse and Neglect in the Home
- Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellness during the COVID-19 Response: Recommended Actions
- Protection of Children during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Children and Alternative Care
- Technical Note: COVID-19 and Children Deprived of their Liberty
- Advocacy Brief: Prioritizing the Safety of Children Online during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Advocacy Messages for Child Protection Actors: Prioritizing Child Protection in COVID-19 Response Plans
- Open Letter: COVID-19 and the Impact of the Pandemic Response Plans Threaten Immediate and Long-Term Risks to Public Health and Child Protection
- The webinar recordings for these technical notes can be found here. For upcoming webinars, please look below.
- The Protected! Podcast: COVID-19 Edition can be found here.
- The evidence synthesis series (a periodic digest of COVID-19 related resources) can be found here.
- You are also welcome to join the Child Protection and COVID-19 Forum for peer support.
- Explore the School Closure Research mini-page here.