The Alliance has now produced a version 2 of the technical note on the protection of children during the COVID-19 pandemic. The aim of this brief is to support child protection practitioners to better respond to the child protection risks during a COVID-19 pandemic.
• Technical Note: Adaptation of Child Protection Case Management to the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Technical Note: Child Helplines and the Protection of Children during the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Key Messages and Considerations for Programming for Children Associated with Armed Forces or Armed Groups
• Working with Communities to Keep Children Safe
• Technical Note: COVID-19 and Child Labour
• COVID 19: Protecting Children from Violence, Abuse and Neglect in the Home
• Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellness during the COVID-19 Response: Recommended Actions
• Protection of Children during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Children and Alternative Care
• Technical Note: COVID-19 and Children Deprived of their Liberty
• The webinar recordings for these technical notes can be found here. For upcoming webinars, please look below.
• The Protected! Podcast: COVID-19 Edition can be found here.
• The evidence synthesis series (a bi-weekly digest of COVID-19 related resources can be found here.
• You are also welcome to join the Child Protection and COVID-19 Forum for peer support.