Community Level Approaches
What are the new resources?
The Reflective Field Guide invites us:
- to reflect on the effectiveness of current work with communities
- to consider ways to reach higher levels of community engagement in humanitarian settings
The Reflective Field Guide includes:
Strengthening Community-level Child Protection in Humanitarian Action: Capacity-building Package Facilitator Guide
The capacity building package includes:
- Facilitator’s guide
- Pre and post tests
- Sample agendas
- Planning sheets
- Handouts to assist in the roll out of trainings
The package consists of two modules:
- Foundations of Promising Practice
- Enhancing our Capacities for Community Engagement
The Online Learning Series follows Nina, a girl who has been displaced from her home, while she adjusts to her new setting and interacts with Child Protection actors.
The 4-Part Video Series Covers:
- Introducing Standard 17: Community-level Approaches
- Reflecting on Current Community-level Programming
- Community-level CP in Humanitarian Action: The Need for a Shift in Mindset
- The Reflective Field Guide: Community-level Approaches to CP in Humanitarian Action
The series is accompanied by a facilitators package, including a welcome note, PowerPoints, and feedback forms.
For more information…