The Child Labour Task Force is sharing NEW resources for preventing and responding to Child Labour in Humanitarian Action, building on CP Standard 12 Child Labour.
What are the new resources?
Inter-Agency Toolkit: Preventing and Responding to Child Labour in Humanitarian Action
The toolkit has four main parts:
- Part 1: Why act on Child Labour in Humanitarian Action?
- Part 2: Ensuring a quality response
- Part 3: Prevention and response programme actions
- Part 4: Core implementation actions
The toolkit includes:
- 19 Practical Tools
- 34 Case Studies
- Available now in English - Arabic, French and Spanish will be available in 2021
To find the short summary of the toolkit, click here.