Child Labour Learning Package
The Child Labour Learning Package has being been developed to complement and support the roll-out of The Inter-Agency Toolkit: Preventing and Responding to Child Labour in Humanitarian Action. The Toolkit was being developed by the global Child Labour Task Force, under the Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action, which is co-led by Plan International and the International Labour Organization (ILO) in cooperation with the Learning and Development Working Group of the Alliance.
This learning package aims to:
- Stimulate the operationalization and implementation of the Inter-Agency Toolkit: Preventing and Responding to Child Labour in Humanitarian Action, so that humanitarian actors have to build the required knowledge and skills to target or integrate child labour into their humanitarian interventions.
- Help successfully the disseminate and roll out the content of the toolkit among practitioners across sectors.
- Provide a flexible set of resources based on the toolkit which can be adapted to a variety of contexts and audiences to:
- Strengthen the capacity of humanitarian and development actors to be effectively prevent and respond to child labour in own context.
- Introduce the key issues which being relatied to child labour in humanitarian contexts.
- Outline prevention and response approaches and good practice actions across humanitarian sectors.
- Provide an opportunity for sharing of experiences and developing of the relevant action plans.
Please find the Facilitators Guide, the Accompanying Resource Sheet and Slide Deck attached below.