Register via this Zoom link.
The Alliance L&D Working Group and CAAFAG Task Force are pleased to invite you to join a webinar on CAAFAG programming adaptations during COVID-19 crisis. The webinar will take place on Wednesday 8 September, 15.00-16.00 CEST.
During the webinar we will be hearing from practitioners on adaptations made to CAAFAG programming in the context of COVID-19, challenges encountered and recommendations for key actions to tackle obstacles that are still to be faced.
We will also present two new short learning modules from the Alliance:
- CAAFAG and COVID-19 officers module
- CAAFAG Program Continuity during COVID-19 for coordinators and managers
Moderated by Sandra Maignant, CAAFAG Advisor-Plan International, with contributions from:
- Vanessa Saraiva, Humanitarian & Protection Advocacy Advisor - World Vision DRC
- Irene Mwangi, Head of Office - Search for Common Ground Nigeria
- Christopher Chinedumuije, CEO/Chief of Programmes - GOAL Prime Organization Nigeria
- Michelle Van Akin, Child Protection Specialist - Plan International
- Alfarouk Haidara, Child Protection Consultant - Mali
- Katie Robertson, L&D Working Group Co-lead - The Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action
We look forward to your participation!