The The Inter-Agency Network of Education in Emergencies (INEE) and the Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action (The Alliance), in partnership with Elevate Children Funders Group and International Education Funders Group, were co-hosts of this roundtable. The theme for this event was “A Framework for Collaboration between Child Protection and Education in Humanitarian Contexts”.
As part of this initiative, humanitarian actors shared their experiences and/or innovative ideas related to integrated programming across the two sectors in humanitarian/emergency contexts. This event was a forum where practitioners, researchers, donors, and policy makers gathered to learn from each other and be kept abreast of new developments in both sectors.
This set of documents includes:
- Instructions for Using the 2018 Roundtable App
- Looking to the Future: Integrated Programming Over the Next Five Years
- Recommendations for Live-Tweeting the 2018 Roundtable
- Review of Voices from the Field: Models of Collaboration
- Stronger Together: Integrated Programming for Maximum Impact (An overview of the bottleneck analysis)
- The 2018 Alliance-INEE Roundtable Videos
- The Alliance-INEE Rountable Abstract Summary
- The Alliance-INEE Roundtable Booklet
- The Roundtable Report